Wednesday 22 May 2013

#56

Hello peeps. Feel like penning down a few things. Well, this week totally sucks, a lot not to mention.
Got my test paper, and most of them was better than i expected. Scored 71 for my Biology and 56 for my Add Maths. I know I scored a C for my Add Maths, don't tell me, I know -_- My parents, especially my mom was speechless, she expected something better than a C maybe a B+ or A -. Sorry mom, I failed you again. After hearing mom's word, I lose hope in everything including me myself. Tomorrow, is the starting of PPM or better known as HKSBP. This is my first experience going to HKSBP at SMS Sains Selangor, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. Well, I;m going under debate. All I need know is confidence and spirit to ignite bak the fire that has been put down. Wish me luck and pray for my success peeps :) Thank you guys! Till then, bye/

No comments:

Post a Comment