Sunday 3 March 2013

#41

After a few months of not posting anything, felt like posting something! x)
Haha, it is already 3rd March 2013 and my 1st test is 1 week away.
Participating in Malaysia Debate Open this Friday at MMU. My first debate is an international experience, never had a friendly before -.-
But they say Hard Work overcomes Talent if Talent doesn't work hard.
So many responsibilities I have been entrusted by the teachers. Afraid I might fail to cope with them & flop in my studies. Well, let's hope the odds are in my favor.
The biggest post I got for this year is The Chief Editor of the School Magazine (PEMBINA 2013)!
Yabadadddooooooo! Haha, thanks to the teachers & my friends who elected me though I knew you guys were pulling my leg -.-
Lol, I didn't play rugby this year for 15 side. I am too busy and exhausted & I don't wanna die over exerting myself. I will make my comeback in the SBP 10's which will be held in MOZAC, my own school though.
Hahaha, I'm kind of in love with this one girl but I am never gonna express my true feelings towards her because I don't wanna know the reply. Well, life goes on.

Anis gave it to me! Thankss Anisss! Bestfriend Forever! (:

u.u Head Editor/ Chief Editor for the School Magazine! Thanks Nabil!

No comments:

Post a Comment