Monday 31 December 2012

#40

It's New Year Eve today & tomorrow is gonna be the 1st of January 2013. A whole new life of adventure for Form 4 is waiting for me & I'm wondering what God has written for my destiny. Let's talk about 2012 before it ends in a  few hours time. Starting early this year, good & bad things happened to me, found my first love and then broke up in the end, FRSIS 2012 was an enjoyable time I had with my friends, PMR TRIALS exam was a huge success for me since I dropped drastically for the previous exams, entered the school football team, did a few disciplinary mistakes, got to go for FI National Finals at Penang, fought with my best friend & etc.

But, to come to think of it, life wouldn't have been fun if I didn't do this things. Experience makes you a wiser person on what to do & what not to do. I didn't manage to fulfill my 2012 wishlist yet, so I guess I am failure in doing anything.

Let's talk about 2012 personal life. It was quite horrible for this year. I get moody most of the times(like girls on period), I put myself to blame when my ex-girlfriend hurt me, & etc. House was like a piece of hell of this year. It is getting worse day by day. To all those who have nice & good families, enjoy & cherish the moments you have with them.

Been writing a lot I guess, end of the story, I'm still 50:50 on what's gonna happen this 2013 but I am gonna be ready maybe. Anyway, I'm living for hostel tomorrow, won't be blogging till I have the mood so my last post for the year 2012 :)

ENJOY 2013!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO! x)

 Love,
Khabi

No comments:

Post a Comment