Thursday 22 November 2012

#36

Hello haters, stalkers, lovers, saddlers, & everyone.*clapclap*
Nice to meet all of you. From now onward, 'I'm gonna start stop giving a damn, care less & don't care about what is going around'. Yeah, when I needed your help, what the fuck did you all give? You all gave bullshit & for your information, I'm highly allergic to bullshit. "Stop giving a damn", in other words, stop caring. Yeah, you care too much, it's gonna hurt you too much. This is what happened to me today. Yeah, I was kinda shocked when my best friend did this to me. I just couldn't believed it happened. I tried my best to stop thinking negative but alas, it can't be helped. So, people are gonna change, even your best friend. Hear this qoute:
" Time changes, people are gonna leave.
   Life stops for nobody.'
I agree with this quote. Sometimes, changes are good, even better if you're gonna stop giving a damn.
Bye haters, I don't give a damn.

Khabi x)


No comments:

Post a Comment